Southern Fried Fitness Recipes

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Life is... Predictably, Unpredictable.

Hey Everyone,
Y'all have been so patient waiting for the second episode of The Eat Clean Series on Life's Delicious!!! TV w/Robin Shea; and I assure you it is on the way.  I was all set to tape the show on Wednesday however... Tuesday night my family and I had dinner in Nashville for my third sons birthday, my husband and I ordered the Mahi and within two hours Greg (my husband) was doubled over in pain- it took the food poisoning a little longer to hit me but, by 4:00pm the next afternoon I was also suffering the blow of food poisoning.  We stayed in bed for three full days and I am still a little weak knee'd.

I have rescheduled the taping for Sunday night (February 28) and I will do my best to have it streaming by the early part of next week.  Series 3, 4, & 5 will follow very quickly. 

So, Thank you for your patience and your continued interest in The Eat Clean Series.

Just a closing note...  Great article on getting back on track with your workouts after being sick.  http://www.efit-today.com/public/231.cfm

remember... Life's Delicious!!!
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment