3. Chocolate Cream Stuffed Brioche French Toast
|80% Recipe||Cooking Instructions|
|Maple Nut Granola 4 cups rolled oats |
2 cups crispy brown rice
1 cup toasted sunflower seeds
1 ½ cups shredded dried
1 cup sliced almonds
½ cup pecans, cashews, or
1 cup raisins
2 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
¾ cup canola oil
¾ cup maple syrup
1 tsp. almond extract
|1. Preheat oven to 250°F |
2. In large bowl, mix together all dry ingredients. In separate bowl, whisk together oil, syrup, and almond extract. Pour wet mixture over dry and stir to coat.
3. Transfer granola to 9 x 12-inch glass casserole, spread evenly and push raisins into granola so they are not on the surface.
4. Place on top rack of oven and bake 60 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven and cool completely to set.
5. When cool, slide spatula along bottom of casserole to release granola. Break into chunks and store in airtight container.
Makes 10 cups