Southern Fried Fitness Recipes

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The 80/20 Lifestyle Diet, Keeping it Clean

Hey Gang!  Well the time has come, only two days until my class, "Six Weeks to a Healthier You", I am so pumped to share my information. 

Trust me… I am not going to share anything that we all have not heard before. We all know the rules of the game, but for whatever reason have not been able to make the lifestyle changes necessary to achieve long lasting permanent and sustainable results.

Through this message, it is my wish to re-frame all of this old information in such a way that everyone has a personal epiphany- and is motivated to begin but more importantly is committed to falling in love with the process; which is the only thing that will make lifestyle changes permanent and sustainable.

By the way, the picture above is me and my Mommy!  She is my rock and I love her to pieces.

remember... Life's Delicious!
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment