Southern Fried Fitness Recipes

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Southern Fried Fitness, New York day two

WOW, what a day. We filmed four shows today. There will always be three recipes per show... so do the math. Four shows x's three recipes per show- that is twelve delicious meals we prepared; and yes... we ate it all; thumbs up from the crew on every single recipe. I love the directors, cinematographers, make-up artists, food prep artists etc...

I have been a solo act for seven years, it is very hard for me to let go of anything- from washing dishing, to slicing and dicing. I feel SPOILED to pieces. I really hope the show delivers everything you are expecting! I love having you along on this amazing journey.

ps.  The pic above is my families tribute to this great nation we live in.  God Bless America!!!


remember... Life's Delicious!!!

Robin Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment