Southern Fried Fitness Recipes

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Southern Fried What a Day!

What a day on the set of Southern Fried Fitness!  M.A. had so much prep work done by the time I arrived, and I am so thankful because that gave me such a great opportunity to really concentrate on the content of the shows.  Today's shows were very, very special to me because the material and subjects were so close to my heart.  I am so excited for feedback on the subject matter (both good and bad)!  Tomorrow will be here before I know it... better hit the hay!
Remember... Life's Delicious!!!
Robin 

1 comment:

  1. I have to say Robin, you do make life not only delicious, but easy. Thank you for an fantastic shoot, and I know its going to be a hit.
    I meant to tell you; I learned so much from you and can relate to so many thoughts you "brought to the table".
    Thank you for sharing all your goodness!
    Michael-Ann

    ReplyDelete