Southern Fried Fitness Recipes

Sunday, November 14, 2010

I hope this finds you Well!

I hope this reconnect finds each of you healthy, happy and living your best life. Time is flying by, every moment is spent nurturing and cultivating Southern Fried Fitness. Progress is slow and steady (much like the 80/20 Lifestyle); I am finding joy in the journey.

SFF has a new website, not all of the content is complete but I am anxious for you to explore it. SFF has also opened an office where the beautiful young Megan and I can be found working diligently, locating new sponsors, creating recipes, planning 80/20 Lifestyle Workshops and running together at lunch. What a fabulous life!

If Southern Fried Fitness has not yet reached your PBS Network, give them a call and request our program; it should reach you soon.

Stay tuned for more information on The 80/20 Lifestyle Workshops!

Remember... Life's Delicious



Robin



No comments:

Post a Comment